For nearly 50 years, Garage Headquarters has been your local source for quality overhead door products. From residential garage doors in Boston to commercial overhead doors in Providence, we offer award-winning, nationally-recognized performance and the highest rating in customer service. We are proud to be New England’s leader in residential and commercial overhead garage doors, openers, accessories, and loading dock equipment.
Delivering Superior Value
Founded in 1973 by James R. Grace, we are a second generation family-owned and operated business. Our vision remains the same: to continually improve the quality of everything we do. That's why we offer:
- Three locations in Rhode Island & Southeastern Massachusetts to serve you.
- The highest-quality, most affordable products with professional installation supported by excellent customer service.
- The largest fleet of skilled and professional technicians in New England.
- Same day service is available if you call us by noon!
- Every door and installation comes with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Our engineering staff provides architectural consultation services for both should you require assistance specifying the right overhead door for your residential or commercial construction project.
OUR PURPOSE Founded Based on Empowering Employees to Make Customer’s Experiences Better Everyday with the Products and Services We Sell
OUR VISION Continually Improves the Quality of Everything We Do
OUR MISSION Recruit and Continually Train the Industry’s Best Skilled Employees in Order to Deliver Value to Our Customers
OUR VALUES The Foundation of Our Culture - HONESTY… URGENCY… GENEROSITY… SAFETY
OUR POSITIONING The Three Differentiators. Our Winning Competitive Weapons…
- Call Us by Noon for Service Today - or It’s FREE!
- Best Door Price Guarantee - You Can’t Buy a Better Door for a Better Price!
- Best Skilled, Most Professional Techs - We Get It Right the First Time
Garage Headquarters Supports Our Veterans
Community Outreach to Beavertail Lighthouse
Community Outreach to the Seabees