Extreme 300 Series Performance Door
- Door: Reliably high cycle life with an intelligent controller
- Grille: Visual access, ventilation and high cycle life with an intelligent controller.
- Plug and Play
- Apex SmartController
- Quiet and compact direct drive.
The 300 Series Door is a high-cycle offering that provides:
- Cycles: 300,000 maintenance free cycles, to be exact. The door's springless design adds to its longevity, with the only true maintenance being daily operation checks.
- Intelligence: This door features the new Apex SmartController - our first intelligent panel that communicates status and error messages.
- Speed: This door performs at an opening speed of up to 24 inches per second.
- Energy Efficiency: The insulated curtain comes complete with our patented sealing system with thermally broken guide assemblies and a lintel seal that significantly decreases air infiltration to less than 0.3 cfm/ft2.
- Smooth Operation: The compact, direct-drive operator features a variable-frequency drive that ensures a soft start and stop, and doesn't have any sprockets or chains to wear or replace.
Extreme 300 Series Door Drive & Control System
The Extreme 300 Series Performance Door features our first intelligent control panel - the Apex™ SmartController. It features:
- Plug-and-play connections between the motor, control panel, and standard sensors
- LCD screen that walks user through:
- Initial door commissioning
- Electrically set limits
- Status and error messages
- Many common door adjustments
- This door also comes with a compact direct drive operator with no roller chains or sprockets and an internal inertia brake for safety. It is IP54 rated, which is equivalent to NEMA 3/3S.
Service Door Curtain:
- Standard construction up to 24' wide, 16' high
Insulated Door Curtain:
- Standard construction up to 20' wide, 14' high
For openings that fall outside of the standard construction, please contact us.
These doors are constructed for continuous use and are warrantied up to 300,000 cycles (or two years).
If you have an opening that only needs standard cycles, meaning less than 20 cycles per day, please consider our standard service or insulated product lines.
Standard Materials & Finishes
Extreme 300 Series Performance Doors come with a unique and lasting powder coat finish customized for high-cycle usage as standard. There are two material options for both the service and insulated curtain:
- Galvanized steel:
- Finished with a rust-inhibiting CycleShield™ finish in Gray, Tan or White
- The CycleShield finish is exclusively for our High Performance Doors. The base coat is consistant with ASTM A653, and is finished with a baked-on polyester powder coating. CycleShield is:
- Friction and wear-resistant for high-cycle applications
- Rust inhibiting and resistant to acids, alkalis and oils at normal temperatures
- Recommended for exterior, corrosive and/or abrasive environments
- Available as an option in a palette of more than 180 standard RAL colors
- 300 series stainless steel with a #4 finish
Finish/gauge availability varies. Contact us for technical details and additional options.