AlarmGard Tube Motor Operators
For Counter Fire Doors with or without Integral Frame and Sill
Concealed within the Counter Fire Door's shaft assembly, AlarmGard Tube Motor Operators are ideal for openings with tight clearances around the coil area or to neatly conceal the operator and drive components, avoiding the need for bulky covers. Safe and reliable AlarmGard Tube Motor Operators automatically close counter fire doors without releasing spring tension or disengaging the operator drive mechanism, providing simple testing and resetting of the closing system.
Benefits of AlarmGard Tube Motor Operators:
- Convenience of motor operation in a low profile, concealed design.
- Available for use for full height openings from floor to 9' 0" high.
- Available for use with all Counter Fire Door models including smoke rated Counter Fire Doors and Counter Fire Doors with rated countertops or as an integral frame unit.
- Promotes ergonomic operation without sacrificing aesthetics.
- Motor drive chain is not required. Auxiliary crank operation standard.
Additional AlarmGard Fire Door System Advantages:
- Automatic resetting of the automatic closing system.
- Activation by fire alarm systems, local detectors or power failure.
- Eliminate mechanical spring release and complicated testing/resetting.
- Safe, controlled, automatic closing speed.
- Counter Fire Doors that require convenient motor operation in limited headroom conditions.
- Aesthetic motor operation that eliminates the need for a bulky motor cover.
- Low cycle applications, rated for 10 cycles per day, 4 per hour.
Product Application Requirements:
- Counter Fire Doors up to 14' 0" wide, 9' 0" high or a maximum of 90 square feet.
- Counter Fire Doors with Integral Frame and Sill Assemblies up to 14' 0" wide, 6' 0" high.
- The tube motor requires 115 VAC power.
- Automatic closing system monitoring is controlled by a field mounted 6" x 10" x 5-3/8" control panel that accepts a 24 VDC, 115 VAC or 24 VAC power supply.
Counter Fire Door Options:
- Smoke Control Rating
- Rated Countertops
- Integral Frame and Countertop
- Locking Mechanism
- Choice of Finishes:
- GlavaNexTM (Standard: Tan, White or Gray) SpectraShieldTM
- 180 Standard Colors (Optional)
- Unlimited Custom Colors (Optional) Stainless Steel (#4 Polish)
- Control Stations
- Sensing Edge
- Fuselink Switch
- Key Test Station