Rolling Steel: Fire Doors
The Garage Headquarters Insulated Fire Door has the fire rating of a normal fire door. Approved by international testing laboratory Warnock Hersey, these commercial garage doors have a 4 hour, 3 hour, 1-1/2 hour and 1/4 hour rating and can be mounted on concrete, masonry, structural steel and structural steel and gypsum board walls.
Insulated Door Properties with a STC Rating
The Garage Headquarters Insulated Fire Door utilizes mineral wood fire resistant insulation to provide a Flame Spread Index of 10 with smoked developed index of 5 reducing thermal loss. Not only does the Garage Headquarters Insulated Fire Door reduce energy costs, but it also can serve as a sound barrier. These commercial garage doors come with an STC rating of 27.
Garage Headquarter's Insulated Fire Door is furnished with brush weather-seals on the guides and lintel as well as a solid flexible Pyroglass astragal to reduce moisture, air, and dust infiltration.
Easiest Fire Door to Reset
The Insulated Fire Door is the easiest fire door to reset. It is available in both the Simple-Test and Auto-Test model. The Simple-Test commercial garage door is offered with chain operation and can be reset after automatically closing by one technician in a matter of minutes. The Auto-Test Door does not require any resetting after automatically closing. It resets itself and is always ready for alarm activation.
Garage Headquarters is the Fire Door Specialist
The Insulated Fire Door provides reliability and durability. Due to simplicity of design, these commercial garage doors offer dependable automatic closings when activated during a test or in an emergency situation. Garage Headquarters Fire Doors will last for years, even when tested frequently. The simple design has eliminated the impact of parts that is inherent in most fire door governing devices. Reliable fire doors that last for years make the Insulated Fire Door the best value available.
The Preferred Insulated Rolling Fire Door
- Lifetime warranted Whisper Governor controls automatic closing speed of door to a range of 6" to 24" per second.
- Oil tempered torsion springs designed for 50,000 life cycles.
- Structural angle guides and bottom bar make door less vulnerable to damage that could prevent the door from fully closing.
- Exclusive interlocking slats provide energy efficiency and a finished appearance inside and out. Mineral Wool fire resistant insulation provides a Flame Spread Index of 10 and a STC rating of 27.
- Heavy duty brush weather-strip on the guides and lintel reduce air and dust infiltration.
- The bottom of the door is sealed by a flexible, solid Pyroglass astragal.
- Labeled doors up to 163 square feet not exceeding 13'6" wide or 12' high
- Oversize labels furnished on larger doors not exceeding 24'0" or 16'4" high
- Available for 4 hour, 3 hour, 1½ hour and ¾ hour ratings
- Approved for all wall types (concrete, masonry, structural steel, structural steel with gypsum board)
- FinalCote Finish Standard
- Available in 180 standard ColorCote Colors