High Speed: Ultra Fast
The self-repairing Garage Headquarters UltraFast™ high-speed overhead door is a work-horse. It was designed specifically for high traffic, heavy duty, industrial and commercial garage door applications. The door can be applied in either interior or exterior applications where moderate wind and/or negative pressure are a problem. When fork-truck traffic is high, maintenance and safety concerns are at a premium, UltraFast™ is the solution.
- Speed UltraFast™ opens at up to 60 inches per second.
- Controls Garage Headquarters's™ UltraSmart™ Controller is people friendly and extremely intuitive. Control box includes an integrated rotary disconnect standard.
- Visibility UltraFast™ offers full width vision standard.
- Panel Material Two ply monofilament standard with three ply monofilament and vinyl panels optional. Blue and yellow standard.
- Maintenance The self-repairing UltraFast™ is designed to be low maintenance and cycle hundreds of thousands of times.
- BacSeal™ Weather Seal The UltraFast™ seal is unmatched. The top header and side frames are sealed tight.
- Wireless Safety System Eliminate coil cords with Garage Headquarters's™ optional patent pending wireless safety system.
- The Ultimate in High Speed Flexible Doors Doors are Ultra-Tough, Ultra-Reliable and Ultra-Affordable.