American Legends Collection
Will not rot, split or check like wood. Will not rust like steel. Limited Lifetime Sections Warranty.
- Laminated Insulated Core. R-Value 13.12*
- Vinyl-Clad Smooth 20GA. Face with the look of real painted wood
- Cope & Bead Vinyl Overlays. Overall section thickness is 2-1/2"
- Inter-Locking Tongue & Groove Vinyl-Clad Section Joints
- Option of Laminated Standard Tufflite High-Impact prefinished interior liner or optional Vinyl Clad Steel
- Full Section Height Industrial-Grade Hinge Fastening Support Plate
- Heavy-Duty Bottom Astragal
One of the major problems that has plagued steel carriage doors since their creation has been their less-than authentic look. Enter the American Legends Collection. These manufactured custom overhead doors are of the highest quality since 1924 and the American Legends Series meets the manufacturer's strictest standards.
- American Legends is the only Vinyl-Clad Steel Carriage Door on the market today.
- It offers exceptional energy efficiency, with an R-Value of 13.12* and an overall thickness of 2-1/2"
- Nonconducting Tongue & Groove Vinyl-Clad Interlocking Section Joints provide a weathertight seal
- High-Impact PVC Cope & Bead Overlays
- A wide range of Machined PVC Glass options with the look of Tru-Divided Windows
- Your choice of Deluxe Vinyl-Clad Steel or Standard Tufflite interior line laminated to a High-Density foam core
- Limited Lifetime Section Warranty
*R-Value calculated in accordance with DASMA TDS-163
American Legends Series Carriage House Doors will enhance the look and value of any home. They come standard 8', 9', 10', 16', and 18' wide by 6'6", 7'0", 7'6" and 8'0" high. They are available in the designs shown and all doors are available with 6, 8, 12 and 16 Lite designs, as well as solid top sections. Custom door heights are available, but custom widths are not available at this time.
Standard American Legends Designs
16" and 18" wide doors are made to look like double units.
Dual grilled sections are now available. Consult your customer service rep.