Custom Wood Door Collection
You Have A Beautiful Home.
Enhance its value with the perfect finishing touch: a custom garage door combines old-world design with state-of-the-art technology to replicate beautiful, period-style doors that compliment both new construction and tasteful retrofit. The result? A beautiful custom door that provides a dramatic finishing touch for your home.
Custom carriage house wood doors are meticulously handcrafted to your specifications and made from the finest materials available. Exceptional workmanship, superior woods and professional hardware are standard features, ensuring long-lasting beauty, reliable performance and low maintenance. The timeless beauty, authenticity and quality of a carriage door constructed a century ago, with the latest modern technology. Each door is hand-crafted by skilled artisans; and engineered with the modern convenience of overhead sectionals and electronic openers.
Styles to Fit Your Home
Arched Glass at Additional Cost
Mill Specifications, Wood Doors:
Frame: 1-3/8 inch kiln-dried fir
Facing: Your choice of the following:
- 1/2 or 5/8 inch medium density overlay plywood (for paint grade doors only).
- 3/8 or 5/8 inch Breckenridge plywood siding (for paint or stain grade doors).
- 1/2 inch marine mahogany plywood (for paint or stain grade doors).
- Vertical grain clear western red cedar, STK incense cedar, vertical-grain douglas fir, clear heart redwood, mahogany or any other available materials as specified.
Wire-brush option is available on all select doors to produce a weathered effect.
Trim/Overlay: Your choice of the following:
- Stain Grade: Vertical grain clear western red cedar (standard), STK incense cedar, vertical-grain douglas fir, clear heart redwood, mahogany, bonded to facing with exterior adhesive and galvinized finish nails.
- The concealed side of the trim is back-cut to prevent twisting and warping.
Core: 1-3/8 inch EPS, Polystyrene insulation
Designs: Choose from our designs or provide a detailed drawing of your own door.
Section Height: The maximum section height is 32 inches. The following guidelines show the number of sections for door heights of up to 14 feet:
- Up to 8’0” : 3 sections
- From 8’0” to 10’ : 4 sections
- From 10’ to 12’ : 5 sections
- From 12’ to 14’ : 6 sections
Windows: 1/8 inch DSB (standard) stopped and sealed in place. Seedy, Graylight 31, Obscure and many other types of windows are available as well. Insulated glass also available.
Arched Top: Available in a standard or custom radius. Please provide template with custom arch.
NOTE: Luan Mahogany between frame and face only applies to doors with T&G boards.
SAPELE MAHOGANY is known for its durability and beautiful graining. Native to Africa, the wood has a dark red brown color similar to mahogany. Sapele’s excellent response to stain and its color, texture and grain make it a favorite among customers.
WESTERN RED CEDAR is an American wood with a soft red-brown color and a tight, straight grain with few knots. It can be finished to a smooth, silky surface with little effort. Lightest in weight, it is valued for its distinct appearance, aroma, and its high natural resistance to decay.