Premium Quality, Custom Residential Sectional Doors
With all the design choices offered with the GHQ200 doors, you are sure to find the perfect combination that will enhance your home’s curb appeal and value.
- GHQ200 is a 2” thick, thermally efficient door, featuring Neufoam™ polyurethane insulation that fills 100% of the section’s interior.
- Neufoam™ insulation is zero-ozone depleting and provides higher thermal properties which result in significant energy savings.
- Garage Headquarters’ signature full perimeter weather sealing system makes your door last.
- EnduraCote™ system includes white powder coated track, end stiles and hinges, black powder coated extended life springs and torsion bar.
- GHQ200 doors feature heavy duty nylon rollers with steel ball bearings for long life and quiet operation.
- Baked-On Finish
- Epoxy Primer
- Galvanized Layer
- High-Strength Steel
- Polyurethane Insulation
- High-Strength Steel
Weatherlock™ Section Joints:
A modified tongue-in-groove joint provides exceptional strength by moving the joint forward in place to increase the effectiveness of the airtight seal. Weatherlock™ joints keep out unwanted water and air infiltration, while also providing unyielding section integrity.
LuxeVue™ doors combine all of the aesthetic design options of our GHQ200 series plus a dramatically larger top window section to create a beautiful door, with stunning curb appeal. Compliment your home with a LuxeVue™ door, the perfect choice for a pristine, high-end garage door.
*All options available as one or two car configuration.
With a VersaView door you have the ability to place windows in any location on your door. Create a contemporary look with a vertical row of lights, or get creative for a one of a kind look. The VersaView increases the amount of light inside your garage while improving the unique look of your garage door with stylish and customizable window placement.
*VersaView available on 2" GHQ200 doors only. Tempered glass must be used when placing windows in the bottom 2 sections. Max size of 18' wide x 10' high.
All of our GHQ200 windows are tightly sealed and insulated to keep the elements out of your garage. Choose from either clear or obscure glass styles.
Black and charcoal colored steel doors come standard with a Cool Chemistry® paint finish to protect from extreme heat. For environments where extreme heat and sunlight exposure are constant, black and charcoal colors are not recommended.
Optional Factory Paint Finish
OptiFinish™ paint process allows your GHQ200 door to be customized with more than 1,800 Sherwin-Williams® colors.
Your new investment includes peace of mind with a limited lifetime hardware warranty.