Roaring Twenties - "RT" Raised Panel Series
Will not rot, split or check like wood. Will not dent or rust like steel. Limited Lifetime Sections Warranty.
- Laminated Insulated Core. R-Value 9.5*
- Precision Machined Deep Raised Panels Carved into a Solid 3/4" High Impact white PVC Laminated Faced
- Cope & Bead overlays on Face
- Heavy Duty Wood frame at all Hardware Fastening Points
- High Impact, prefinished white interior cover
- Non-Glazed sections are Vinyl Edge-Banded, to seal out the elements
The Ultimate in Vinyl Composite Technology Classic Designs, Reminiscent of a Special Time in American History*
Available in UV resistant Natural White or a High-Performance, Heat Reflective Factory Finish available in a vast color palette with a 10 year warranty!
Since 1924 the manufacturer has been manufacturing Custom Doors with attention to detail and a focus on quality. The Roaring Twenties Raised Panel Series provides and elegant Architectural look. It requires very little maintainence and offers unsurpassed durability, at a price which is hard to beat. It is the World's Finest Panel Carriage House Door.
Roaring Twenties Raised Panel Series Doors are also available in custom designs and sizes, and with Tru-Divide Lite tops. Consult your Garage Headquarters sales associate for more information.
- Insulated 1-3/4" thick Carriage House Door built using our durable Vinyl Composite Technology. The face is precision machined into Deep Raised Architectural panels, and overlays for the RTRP are Coped and Beaded, adding elegance to a simply beautiful door that outperforms wood and steel doors on all levels.
- For finishing, the highly weatherable PVC exterior can be left natural white, or Factory Finished. Our High-Performance, Heat Reflective system carries its own full 10 year warranty. Ask about available area specific colors.
- Readily available in sizes that include 8', 9', 10', 15', 16' and 18' Wide by 6'6", 7'0", 7'6" and 8'0" High, in the standard designs shown below.
- They can quickly be furnished with our 6, 8, 12, and 16 lite stock grille designs or solid tops.
- Selecting from these options allows us to offer quicker delivery at a significant savings.
Standard Roaring Twenties Raised Panel Designs
15', 16', and 18' wide doors are made to look like double units.