Roaring Twenties Series
Will not rot, split or check like wood. Will not dent or rust like steel. Limited Lifetime Sections Warranty.
- Laminated Insulated Core. R-Value 9.12**
- Your Choice of a Smooth, Simulated V-Groove Batten, or Beadboard designs precision machined into a thick, High Impact PVC Laminated Face
- Square-Edge Overlay boards are inlaid into face
- Heavy Duty Wood frame at all Hardware Fastening Points
- High Impact, prefinished white interior cover
- Non-Glazed sections are PVC Edge-Banded, to seal out the elements
** R-Value calculated in accordance with DASMA TDS-163
The Ultimate in Vinyl Composite Technology Classic Designs, Reminiscent of a Special Time in American History*
Available in UV resistant Natural White or a High-Performance, Heat Reflective Factory Finish available in a vast color palette with a 10 year warranty!
Since 1924 the manufacturer has been designing Custom Doors using quality materials and drawing on over 90 Years of experience in craftmanship and engineering excellence. The Roaring Twenties Series is renowned as the Top-of-the-Line Insulated Composite Carriage House Door.
Roaring Twenties Series Doors are also available in custom designs and sizes, and with Tru-Divide Frame Grille tops. Consult your Garage Headquarters Customer Service Rep for more information.
Roaring Twenties Series Doors outperform wood and steel doors on all levels.
- Highly insulated and 1- 3/4" thick Carriage House Doors built using our durable Vinyl Composite Technology. The door face is precision machined with either a Batten "V" Groove or Architectural Beadboard Design, overlays are laid into pocketed face to prevent water from penetrating the surface. The entire face is laminated to an insulated core.
- The highly weatherable PVC exterior can be left natural white, or can be Factory Finished. Our High Performance, Heat Reflective, Molecularly Bonded finishes that carry a full 10 year warranty. Ask for area specific color choices.
- Readily available in sizes that include 8', 9', 10', 15', 16' and 18' Wide by 6'6", 7'0", 7'6" and 8'0" High, in the standard designs shown below.
- They can quickly be furnished with our 6, 8, 12, and 16 lite stock grille designs or solid tops.
- Selecting from these options allows us to offer quicker delivery at a significant savings.
The Finishing Touch: Samples of Our Standard "RT" Designs
15', 16', and 18' wide doors are made to look like double units.